Dorcy 4AA as $2

Hunsu

Newly Enlightened
Few weeks ago, I bought 2 Dorcy Waterproof Sport 4AA LED flashlight at $4.2 at Costco in Seoul, Korea inlcuding 8 Duracell AA batteries.(Of course it is made in China) Even batteries are worth than that crazy price. I have been Costco again to buy it more, but it was sold out. I will visit Costco again to find it.
I was just a visitor here because I am poor at English. But I wanna talk to each other because I think there are only I who are a flashaholic in Korea.
It's very nice to talk with you everyone by web.

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome. Flashaholic is an international language and you are most welcome here.Do you like the light that you purchased? What do you use it for?

Hunsu

Newly Enlightened
It's not bad. Beamwidth is too narrow but it is useful to carry when I take a walk at night.
And I use it as a lantern (shine it into the ceiling) when sleeping. I used it several days(actually nights) but its' brightness is the same up to now. From this point of view, I think this is one of best flashlight in the world.
Thank you for your welcome.

shrap

Enlightened
For $2, they's probably good as bodies for other mods. Or just replace the LED with a 4.8V Halogen, and you've got yourself a nice, waterproof light.

xrayzebra

Newly Enlightened
Hunsu: Welcome! I don't speak Korean, but I am always willing to help with your English (which is actually pretty good) if you need an international pen pal. I like having e-mail buddies all over the world. Please don't let your English keep you from hanging out with us flashaholics. Send me a private message if you want my e-mail address for help with English for any reason.