Pocket Dump

Waspy

Newly Enlightened
What's in your pocket?

pocket.jpg

ASheep

Enlightened
Waspy, Nice EDC you have there, What drop-in do you have in the 9P?
Also, There is already a "whats in your pockets?" thread in the personal gadgetry subforum, perhaps the mods can merge this post there?
Also also, I think your pic is over the 800x800 maximum size, I cant tell for sure because I'm not on my usual computer, so the screen res may be tricking me...

Last edited:

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
heavy pockets i would say. book and all.

today i had. tenacious, quark aa, wallet, carkey+ housekey with sog micron and lummiraw in mgizmo clips, leatherman squirt ps4, itp a3. (sorry no pictures as i cant be bothered to learn how to post them)

now. i have nothing in my pockets as i sit watching tv and use my laptop ..but i do have my bookshelf and cupboard by my side in arms reach where 80% of my lights and knives are at.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Waspy, please resize your image to 800X800 pixels per CPF Rule 4:

Images... If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. .

Bill

Waspy

Newly Enlightened
Asheep,

I have this drop-in in my 9P:
ThruNite P60 Style Cree XP-G R5 LED Drop In, great for lots of light.

But the middle flashlight is the mental one:
Torch Light C78, put an 14500 in and watch it throw for miles.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
yeah got one of those torchlites as my glovebox light- (got it cuz it looked so much like led lenser, found it to be of good value too.)

but.. as i tried to run it with 14500 it started to smell..umm.. funny. (something frying) decided not to destroy it and left an lithium 1.5v in it.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Pocket diet today... no surefires:(

-Swiss Ronda quartz on my wrist
-Coin cell flashlight
-Twiss-tech Utilikey multi-tool
dsc02545k.jpg

On my belt:
-Leatherman blast
-Fenix L1T-V2
dsc02546j.jpg

dsc02547z.jpg

In my pack:
-CRKT Tom Hammond Cruiser
dsc02548s.jpg

dsc02549y.jpg

Waspy

Newly Enlightened
I agree. How do you keep a 9P, binoculars, and a book in your pocket (since the title does say pocket, not bag, belt, holster, etc)?

The book was never in my pocket, it snuck into the background without me realising, same as the 'Food Store' in which is kept the household receipts.

I keep all the other stuff in the many and voluminous pockets of my British Army combat jacket which is what I wear when I walk my dog.

I hear the Spanish Inquisition are hiring if you are looking for a new job! :laughing:

SuperTrouper

Enlightened
I only asked as I've been trying to find a comfortable way to carry larger lights of 6P size without success so I was interested to hear what you'd come up with.

Waspy

Newly Enlightened
I only asked as I've been trying to find a comfortable way to carry larger lights of 6P size without success so I was interested to hear what you'd come up with.

I see you are in the UK, loads of these on eBay or on-line Army Surplus stores, about 25 quid. Loads of room for torches on my late night dog walks!

DSC01998.jpg

SuperTrouper

Enlightened
I see you are in the UK, loads of these on eBay or on-line Army Surplus stores, about 25 quid. Loads of room for torches on my late night dog walks!

Nice cheers, I'll have to consider one of those for the coming winter months.

Here's my pocket dump - Everything but the Solarforce L2 which isn't carried anymore.

tolkaze

Enlightened
Black mini Bic Lighter, Cigarettes (neither of them mine) flippy wallet, $4.60 in change, Dr. Grip pen, 2x Nokia phones, company car key and Quark Mini CR2 WW

Not my regular load out by a long shot... but at least it had a torch in there today, haven't had one on me for about 4 days now

Waspy

Newly Enlightened
Nice cheers, I'll have to consider one of those for the coming winter months.

Here's my pocket dump - Everything but the Solarforce L2 which isn't carried anymore.

Is that knife a Spyderco UKPK?

I saw those and was put off by the price so I bought one of these for much less, a Spyderco Byrd Robin. Of course only when it arrived did I realise it's a lock knife which (as you know) is illegal here. Not sure what to do with it now even though it is my EDC, it is burning my conscience.

Spyderco-Knives-Spyderco-Byrd-Robin-G-10-Knife-Black-Handle.jpg