Sunwayman M10A; Jetbeam RRT-0; Zebralight SC60

jaws revenge

Newly Enlightened
recently i've been interested in lights around 4 inches.

here's the sunwayman m10a r5, jetbeam rrt-0 r5, and zebralight sc60.
the rrt-0 is with a rcr123. i didn't take a picture with the aa extender, but it is a lot longer with it.
i tried a 14500 in the m10a, but eyeballing it off the ceiling, seeming about the same as with an aa. the m10a, unlike the rrt-0 has the strobe mode on the ring; strobe, high, medium, low. i think i prefer having strobe as a hidden mode.
i also have a nitecore d11 and zebralight h51, and they are alot smaller than these lights, esp the h51 compared to the sc60.
DSC01783.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good stuff there! How about some impressions? I am most interested in a comparison between the D11 and H51. Thanks for the picture.

goldenlight

Enlightened
Good stuff there! How about some impressions? I am most interested in a comparison between the D11 and H51. Thanks for the picture.

Isn't the H51 a right angle headlamp light?

I believe the 'straight', or 'inline' lights made by Zebralight have the SC prefix, IIRC...

HIDblue

Enlightened
What's your preference between the JB RRT-0 and the M10A??? Both have the control ring, but which one actually puts a :grin2: on your face?

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Isn't the H51 a right angle headlamp light?

I believe the 'straight', or 'inline' lights made by Zebralight have the SC prefix, IIRC...

It's a headlamp that can be used as a flashlight. My ZL light is not just a headlamp. It's my PLS (personal lighting system).

Good day

Newly Enlightened
recently i've been interested in lights around 4 inches.

here's the sunwayman m10a r5, jetbeam rrt-0 r5, and zebralight sc60.
the rrt-0 is with a rcr123. i didn't take a picture with the aa extender, but it is a lot longer with it.
i tried a 14500 in the m10a, but eyeballing it off the ceiling, seeming about the same as with an aa. the m10a, unlike the rrt-0 has the strobe mode on the ring; strobe, high, medium, low. i think i prefer having strobe as a hidden mode.
i also have a nitecore d11 and zebralight h51, and they are alot smaller than these lights, esp the h51 compared to the sc60.
DSC01783.jpg

DSC01786.jpg
them are interesting,can you give more infomation ahout them ,how about your use feeling

jaws revenge

Newly Enlightened
the sunwayman m10a r5 is a nice light. the reflector is op, and it has more flood than throw. i like that it is about the same size at the jetbeam rrt-0 on cr123. although, the rrt-0 on cr123 is a lot brighter. but the rrt-0 with the aa extender is a bit too long for a one cell light for me, even though the rrt-0 also runs on 14500.

comparing the m10a and the rrt-0 :
build quality of the rrt-0 is a little better with subtle differences
while both clips are just snap on (and bi directional), the rrt-0 is sturdier
the rrt-0 ring is a difference color than the body, and it sticks out a bit more, making it easier to turn
the m10a ring is the same color as the body
the rrt-o body is a little thinner than the tail, making it easier to cigar hold
the m10a doesn't seem any brighter using a 14500
the m10a ring goes strobe, high, medium, low
i would prefer high, medium, low, strobe
the rrt-0 is a thrower
both are nice small single cell lights with control rings. i much prefer a ring to a twisty to get to go from highest to lowest, and i have all the quarks as a comparison
i have the rrt-o 'hybrid' reflector, but its smo, and with a donut hole.

the m10a and d11 close up, seem about the same brightness. the m10a throws better than the d11. the d11 is alot brighter and gets hot fast with a 14500. i'm trying to like the d11 because i like the form factor and piston drive, but i would really prefer the old short cuts to low and high.

comparing the d11 to the h51 (and i preordered the sc51), the h51 is a much more balanced light. easy short cuts, and the h51 comes with a clip. the low low of the h51 is lower than the d11 low. the d11 is pretty much all flood. with a 14500, the d11 is bright, but not consistent in ramping up/down. i don't see much of an advantage of the d11 and prefer using the h51. i think i'm going to get a magnet for the tail of the h51. the h51 can do a lot of things, well. the d11 seems more one dimensional.

the sc60 is pretty neat. bright, more flood than throw. i'm using aw's, but ordered some redilast 2900's. same ui and ease of use as the h51. the only disadvantage to me, is the lack of primary battery support. so i don't see myself taking this light on a camping trip or on vacation. i'd rather have primary's to buy in a pinch if i needed. like the h51, the low low is nice. i can use this check up on my 4 month old son at night and he won't notice it.