• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB WITHDRAWN - SPY 005 SOLD

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi folks. Yes, I know - only 4 of them made. But I'd sure like to have one...:grin2:

Okay - Spy 005 sold - interest in the LS20 BB withdrawn. It's not that I don't still want one - just don't see any action.

$600 Paypal gift - I'll pay shipping - CONUS preferred but will certainly consider one from outside the US. I know that 1 of the 4 has been dropped and has a slight nick in it - the offer for that one (should it surface :devil:) would be $575. I really prefer a mint specimen.

OR - I have a beautiful mint 005 (serial number 008) that I was fortunate enough to get in a trade deal with Tanasit. It is all stock - emitter and driver - and has a nice, creamy tint. It arrived, I admired it, and it went into the Pelican case. It is the 'regular' version - black HA. I'll try to post photos tonight or tomorrow (I'm out today) if it hasn't been traded.

I'll trade you this specimen and $100 Paypal gift for your mint Bead Blast LS20 - I'll pay shipping for both (I'll send you a prepaid shipping label).

I can do money order if you prefer....

Sure, it's a long shot. But this is CPF! Where great things happen every day!:party:

PM works, email preferred - [email protected]

Thanks!lovecpf

Last edited:

taewoopa

Enlightened
Re: WTB - Lunasol 20 Bead Blast (mint) $600? OR Trade for Spy 005 and $100?

What a nice trade option.. Dan.
Good luck with your business ..:)

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, I'd like the Spy 005.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:
:thanks:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Dan...I sold mine to Dcaprilla a while back. You may want to shoot him a PM and see if he has any interest in parting with his. He is also a great member to do business with as you are too my friend! :poke:

scout24

Flashaholic

WOW!!! That'll bring folks out!!!:D:twothumbs

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened

:sigh: I bumped up a WTB thread for weeks for a 005 like this one and considered making an offer for this 005 when I first saw the thread. Now I wake up and it's gone.

Lisa, if you ever consider selling the light or want to trade it for a SF M6 with PhD-M6, please send me a PM. :wave:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay folks - Spy 005 is sold Lisa - Shado, sorry sir - you just missed it!! Thank you Lisa, Shado and Light11. Man, oh man, a 005 always stirs up excitement!

Thanks, Lisa, and thank you CPF. I'll PM Derrick to see if he wants to part with his BB LS20. Meanwhile, I'm withdrawing the interest thread.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lisa, if you ever consider selling the light or want to trade it for a SF M6 with PhD-M6, please send me a PM. :wave:

Will do. :candle:

I just sold my Tri-V today and this helped ease the pain.