• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cool stuff up for grabs!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:devil: Here we go again!!! My PayPal is [email protected] and payment shows up as Diane Riedel (under wifey's name)

Gorgeous "one of a kind" Mac's custom! I bought this to match my bike but the color is a little off...close....but no cigar! $155 shipped ***SOLD to shado***
From this thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/279335

Bare aluminum (Nickel En) mule head (no light engine) $30 shipped ***SOLD*** (to Sgt.LED)

Original Sun Drop head on a McGizmo 2xAA McClicky Pak housing a custom DatiLED XPG single stage light engine. Sorry to all the purists, but I found the original light engine to be too dim for my needs despite the awesome color rendition. $325 shipped ***SOLD to pwatcher***

Aleph CR2 body $20 shipped ***SOLD***(to Euroken)

Elektrolumens MCE Bare (some signs of use) $115 shipped ***SOLD on USN***
Elektrolumens Titanium (Mint from Dan...Run4JC) $425 shipped ***AVAILABLE AGAIN! keeping the Elendil and Z2!*** SOLD to Coach***

Milky Elendil...Mint...as NEW $325 shipped ***WITHDRAWN***

orange%20z2%20003.JPG

Orange Oveready Z2...MINT as NEW with Nailbender Linger Cool Special double XPG module, UCL lens and McClicky Brass soft/press with orange boot installed $200 shipped Cheaper to keep her! ***Withdrawn***

100_1090.jpg

CR2 mini mule with Cree XRE three stage light engine $175 shipped ***SOLD to blackbalsom)***

Bead Blasted AlTin McGizmo classic! $650 shipped...***withdrawn***

From this wave: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/150568

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Karl,

Is the Mac's EDC 6500k? 2.8A? What is the McGizmo 27 ?

Thanks
Todd

Sorry, I was on my mobile and checked the links after I posted

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Karl,

I'm not sure if I still have your PayPal address? Could you please PM me with your info.

Thanks
Todd

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I need that Mule head!
PP has now been sent to you!! I put my Ohio address in the comment section. Thank you!!!!!

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Karl, I'll take this one!

Original Sun Drop head on a McGizmo 2xAA McClicky Pak housing a custom DatiLED XPG single stage light engine. $325 shipped

pwatcher

Enlightened
:paypal:for sundrop / 2xaa and I sent you pm with a couple of questions re original LE availability, and voltage for the datiled LE. thx

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paul....the original LE is long gone. If High Cri is important to you I think the one Don is currently offering is perfect. You might as well order a titanium mule head and a 123 pak too....:devil:....You know you want a ti mule clicky. I ordered mine with a 6v LE for the Makai...:poke: :D Just for your information....the original Sun Drop is nicer for mor flood because the LE doesn't sit as far back as the XRU. The DatiLED XPG is flat and doesn't protrude to hit the lens like some of the CREE models do. I wanted a titanium McGizmo mule forever and a day and the SunDrop was the closest thing I could get that looked COOL! lovecpf

pwatcher

Enlightened
The DatiLED XPG is flat and doesn't protrude to hit the lens like some of the CREE models do.
thx Karl, actually got a Haiku Head today from Don with his Nichia 119 High CRI emitter

Re your datiled build that works with the 2xAA primaries, is it safe to use on a 1x123 mcclicky pak and a RCR123, or will that be too much for the driver?