I finally did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spango

Newly Enlightened
With reference to this thread, I finally succumbed to temptations and completed the order around 15 minutes ago. I ordered an Arc LSL-S as I think I've been spending too much on lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif Hope to receive my new toy early next week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS: This is very addictive, and I think I should abstain myself from coming in here for a while! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
It may be more addictive than you think. Promise yourself right now that you'll not buy another until the LS4s are out. Put it in writing. Otherwise you'll end up buying a bunch, hoping to find people to give them to. That happened to me.

Paul

P.S. Very nice the way you referenced that link. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

diddy808

Newly Enlightened
or if you really can hold out.....wait for the LS5 to come out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Spango

Newly Enlightened
Just found out that the light was shipped out already, and ETA will be on Monday, 8th Sept! Very excited about it. Can't wait to lay my hands on my new toy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drjones

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Spango said:
Just found out that the light was shipped out already, and ETA will be on Monday, 8th Sept! Very excited about it. Can't wait to lay my hands on my new toy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You too??

Mine's due on the 8th as well!!!

Sweet!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spango

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Drjones said:
[ QUOTE ]
Spango said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You too??

Mine's due on the 8th as well!!!

Sweet!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, just found out that it is in Singapore already, released for delivery. Can't wait till tomorrow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spango

Newly Enlightened
Just received the light in the late morning. Wow! This light is small and light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Have tried carrying it in my pocket instead of the Infinity Ultra, and it doesn't seem to add too much bulk when compared to the Infinity Ultra.

However, I don't think it is terribly bright; Maybe that is because it isn't night time yet, and is are plenty of ambient light around. Will try again tonight to see how bright it actually is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.