Another New Catapult v2 ?!!!

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
:confused:

After a week of seriose torture trying to decide between the new Catapult v2, Olight M31 and Jetbeam M2S, I finally bit the bullett and ordered a Catapult V2. The Light has been wrapped up for Christmas. :mad:Looking on Marketplace yesterday and I couldnt believe my eyes when I noticed our chap: Thrunite...level tree manufacturer, calmly announcing that there will be a new Cree V2 out now with more throw etc.

Well done Thrunite, you've replaced the new V2 so fast with another V2 that my V2 is outdated and second rate before I've even had the chance to open it. I am disgusted and I think you should offer some sort of conversion kit to folk who have just purchased a V2 SST50. These flashlights aren't cheap and I am feeling ripped off. Maybe next time Trunite decide to change the emmitter in a flashlite thats only been out a few months they could at least call it a different name like the V3. Well done again Thrunite, way to alienate new customers and make them feel that what they have bought is now worthless. thanks again!!!:shakehead