Whole Lotta Ti 35-50w HID

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hard to believe this has been almost a 2 year project in the making. After I completed the Aluminum 35/50w HID back in April of 2009 a good Ti-Oholic friend thought it would be nice to have one out of 6AL-4v Titanium! We may add some flutes to the head but for now it's up and running. Special thanks to Chris at TNC for putting his dragon pattern on the body tube and Dan over at XeVision for the ballast.

IMG_1826-vi.jpg

Something to show the size of this monster

IMG_1831-vi.jpg

IMG_1830-vi.jpg

IMG_1828-vi.jpg

IMG_1840-vi.jpg

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light looks amazing Mac. I know it's custom, but would any of these be on sale by any chance?

Zen Ape

Newly Enlightened
I've always wanted a lightsaber and that there sure looks like the real life equivalent.

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
WoW!

I kinda feel funy saying it, but that thing is Sexee!

Nice work.

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
That dragon knurling is the coolest thing I've ever seen! That whole light is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light looks amazing Mac. I know it's custom, but would any of these be on sale by any chance?

Just the Titanium alone if purchased through a retailer would be around $2k. This light was basically a one off.

Thanks Mac

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
IIRC this light uses the same XeRay ballast as the Xenide, so I think I'll be ok. I love the design of this light though!

Latest posts