In plain language: Which adapter & head parts to change P-series host to turbo LED?

pnwoutdoors

Enlightened
In plain language: Which adapter & head parts to change P-series host to turbo LED?

Q: Which parts (part nbrs) for Adapters and Turbo Heads can be used to convert a SolarForce L2 P60 LED host to an LED host that's running a D36-sized Turbo Head (LED) instead?

In scanning the archives and reading dozens of prior discussions on the use of Turbo head assemblies, I still seem to be missing the straight answers I am looking for. I know there are D36-sized LED drop-in modules made, and I know that many people have turbo heads fitted to P60-sized hosts.

In some cases, parts are named, but not specifically indicated what they'll attach to. In some cases, claims are made by the maker of the part that it'll work with a P60 host, but it turns out to not be the case (ie, LumensFactory Seraph P7 turbo head and C-to-M adapter).

But I havent been able to put two and two together, to end up knowing which adapters and which heads might work with my P60 hosts to get the job done. I would be grateful for a simple list of the Adapter and the D36-sized Turbo heads that will work to convert an LED P60 to an LED P60 with a D36 LED head.

What I'd love to end up with is a single SolarForce L2 P60 host tube/tail, onto which I can screw one of two heads ... my P60-sized LED head with P60 LED drop-in module, or my D36-sized LED head with D36-sized LED drop-in module. That's the goal.

Note: If providing a link to a previous discussion, please ensure it is clear enough for someone wholly unfamiliar with the range and interchangeability of two decades' worth of SureFire products, adapters, assemblies and other parts.

Thanks, all. In advance ... I am in your debt. Chocolate chip cookies with walnuts can be arranged, if pressed. :)