Jetbeam E3S Pocket Clip Solution

Z

z_Richwouldnt

Last weekend I noticed that Nitecore does a bolt on accessory titanium pocket clip for their EX11 and IFE1 flashlights. From the photos it looked to be identical to the pocket clip for the Jetbeam TCR2 light which I also have.

I took a chance and ordered two of them from Light Junction. They arrived today and the clip is identical to the one on the TCR2 so far as I can tell. With very slight modification it will also fit the Jetbeam E3S light, which I was hoping for. The modification is slightly ovalizing the mounting holes on the clip so that they come closer together as the tapped clip mounting holes on the E3S flashlight are a bit closer together than the ones on the TCR2. The modification took me about 15 minutes or so of filing with a small tapered round diamond jewelers file. The clip includes round head hex socket head mounting bolts which fit the holes in the E3S light and a hex wrench for installing them.

All in all a pretty much no brainer modification to the light which gives it a pocket clip that looks pretty much like it was intended for the light.