4-Sevens Quark AA2 Tactical?

Z

z_Seppish1

So I'm sure you guys hate the new guys that hop on and ask stupid questions, but here it goes anyway. Let me preface this by saying that I have dug around this website for hours trying to educate myself, but to be honest, to a rookie this is quite overwhelming. I absolutely love my flashlights, guns, and knives, but I don't know much about my lights. I wan to purchase (I think) the 4-Sevens AA2 Tactical light, but I'm not sure it is the best thing to get, as there are so many great options available. I know I want a light with high, med., low, moonlight, and strobe outputs. I want something that takes regular AA batteries (a lot of my other backpacking gear takes this battery, and I get them CHEAP). And I also like the size of this light, but once again there are other options out there similar to it (Fenix LD20?). I will be using this light for LE duty as well.

So anyway I tried reading the review by Selfbuilt in the flashlight reviews area, but I think he is just a TAD over my head!! LOL!! I truly am sorry for asking this question, but is this the best option? What else should I be looking at? Please don't hate me!!! LOL I am not just trolling this sight for buying information, I truly want to really get into this hobby on a deeper level. (Not really a hobby, more of a way of life I think).

Thank You So Much!!

Seppish1