New Fenix XM-L flashlights - TK21, TK41 and TK70

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any guesses what that TK70 might cost? Looks awesome but its gotta cost a lot.

hodaka

Newly Enlightened
SWEET! I was pining for the return of CPF just so I could look for upcoming Fenix stuff!

BryDaddy

Newly Enlightened
that TK70 would look great next in between my TK45 and my Olight sr91.......................... how the hell big is that sucka any guesses??

wonder what the difference between tk40 and tk41 will be.........

Last edited:

brandocommando

Enlightened
Translated from Fonarik.com...

Fenix ​​company showcased IWA in Germany entirely new light Fenix ​​TK70, is not yet known when the model goes on sale and may not yet clear with batteries, that's what the team learned fonarik.com ...

Fenix company has long been planning to release the most powerful flashlight in its lineup. Expected power Fenix ​​TK70 approximately 2000lm, batteries, rechargeable batteries of type D 4 pieces. It will install the 3 modern diode XM-L. Lantern, like all models Fenix ​​will be protected IPX-8. The length of the lamp about 50cm, it will be a very powerful and long-range light.

untitled.jpg

tk70.jpg

50cm is roughly 19.5 inches in length.

BryDaddy

Newly Enlightened
great googly moogly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a long freggin light!!!!!! i WANT IT!!!! did it mention weight or the diameter of the head area??

3Diver

Newly Enlightened
That TK70 will top my list to buy if it uses 4D cell batteries, have 4 spare now that i butchered up my 4D maglite for experimentation.

brandocommando

Enlightened
great googly moogly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a long freggin light!!!!!! i WANT IT!!!! did it mention weight or the diameter of the head area??

No, I copied and translated all the info that was there. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough though.
I think that first pic of the reflector is making it look a little bigger than it really is. Here is another pic of it in a display case with some other lights that gives a little scale perspective.

BIG_0008748826.jpg

Last edited:

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice to see a Fenix superlight if they can sell it for ~$200 that would be awesome. I normally would not think they could sell it for $200 but after the $109 TK35 who knows maybe.

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jesus! That TK70 is huge! It looks like a warmace!

I was hoping TK21 was the natural sucessor of TK20 (IMO, best Fenix light ever!). Does it looks like a 2xAA flashlight?

liquidwater

Newly Enlightened
i read on some asian site that the tk70 might be around 1000 yuan which is 150.00 cnd. ^_^

KC_451

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to see a comparison between the TK70 and the SR90 Intimidator. What other lights (howitzers) besides the SR90 can you think of that would make for an interesting comparison to the TK70?

GreySave

Enlightened
That body and tail cap looks a LOT like my TK50 on steroids. I would bet it is a D cell light but more in the 6-8 cell category? Limited use capabilities due to size a big negative factor for me.