HELP!!! LF3XT Q **FIXED** Thanks Lite me

chaoss

Enlightened
OK, so it seems like my light is stuck in perma strobe mode and i cant even shut it off without unscrewing the tube.

If i click the switch it just flashes once for one click, twice for another click etc..up to five flashes.

Can i get out of this mode or do i just smash it with a sledge hammer?

That is where i am at with this thing, arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh.....

Thanks to forum member Lite me this light is back to normal and will STAY in CUI :).

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Re: HELP!!! LF3XT Q

Sorry you're having troubles. Don't know if you've tried a reset. Sounds like it won't allow it. Just in case this helps, here's Budman's great flowchart for the FUI.

lf3xtprogrammingv21fuibw1.jpg

Geoff

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast

Your light has somehow entered the programing mode. Per the chart above, try 3 quick clicks (when the light is On) to exit the programing mode (without saving any changes) and return it to a user mode. Not sure which one it will return to, but see if it acts normal again like it was.

chaoss

Enlightened

Your light has somehow entered the programing mode. Per the chart above, try 3 quick clicks (when the light is On) to exit the programing mode (without saving any changes) and return it to a user mode. Not sure which one it will return to, but see if it acts normal again like it was.

OK i tried this and nothing.
It is in a strange mode:Turn on, click once= 1 flash, click again = 2 flashes, click again = 3 flashes etc.. up 5th click= 5 flashes. I have tried several CR123's, cleaning the PD contact point, unscrewing for one minute, and nothing.

Thanks for the help.

Edit: Now i have been able to turn the light on (medium setting) press while on (high) and it still flashes three times every 28 seconds????????

Last edited:

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do the repeat clicking thing until it flashes 4x's .... then, do a quick 3 clicks followed (quickly) with a PH (Push & Hold).
Hold for a sec or two before you let up. . It may double flash or something, not sure.
That should return the light to the factory default CUI mode.