Cheap... er.. um.. cost effective AAA x1 light?

Zatx Woopyoax

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys. Recently picked up a Leatherman Surge to EDC in addition to all the other stuff I EDC. The nylon holster included with it has two nice little slots that would be the perfect size for a small single AAA light. My first choice would be a 4sevens Preon/Revo, but I don't have the funds for a $60 AAA light that may never get used (I carry two other lights EDC).

Can you guys suggest a cost effective single AAA form factor light that would be less than $20 to have as a back up to my back ups?

Thank you!

Chrisdm

Enlightened
The maratac aaa is awesome.. stainless steel, pocket clip, 80 lumens, $25 i think. The perfect tiny light... but i think their site is down at the moment... the itp seems to be identical except made of titanium, for $40 at goinggear.com.

GunnarGG

Enlightened
The ITP A3 is great. About $20 in aluminium.
The Fenix E05 is also nice, only 1 level but that's sufficient most of the time. It has a floody beam, very good for short distance use.

Zatx Woopyoax

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys. I ordered the ITP A3 in the R5 variety for $19.75.

96 Lumens for $20 seemed like a pretty good deal!

baragon

Newly Enlightened
bit late now but i have the stainless steel version and am very pleased with the build quality for the price, its seems almost indistructable.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 for ITP, cost effective and sturdy. I have the cr123 model great for my work keys or on a neck lanyard :thumbsup:

Chevy-SS

Enlightened
Thanks guys. I ordered the ITP A3 in the R5 variety for $19.75.

96 Lumens for $20 seemed like a pretty good deal!

Great choice, I have gifted a ton of these lights, plus I EDC one all the time. If you load this light with a 10440 battery it will pump out 326 lumens (according to a chart by BigChelis)!!

Have fun