Fenix tk15 'problem'

champo

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone, I've got a few quick questions about my fenix tk15, and any answers will be appreciated.

I work as an electrician in a coal fired power station and I carry the fenix everyday. During work it gets used and abused, and I find when I drop the light (even from a foot above the ground), it will turn it's self off automatically, and I'll need to click the light off and back on a few times for it to start working again. Do you think this is the light or the battery (redilast 2900mah if that makes difference), and if it's a problem??

The second question is about holsters. The holster I got with the light has worn through on the bottom and on the section where the anti roll piece is. I bought a ab02 as a replacement, which just decided to break after 2 days on the job ( velco strap wore out on the little plastic loop and ripped off), so I'm looking for a new holster which will last longer. Any material is okay. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Once again any answers will be appreciated!

kj2

Flashaholic
Well a few drops, would be no problem. But every day abused, I don't think that the light isn't made for.
That the light automatically turns off, can be a security feature. I don't think that the battery is the problem.

About the holster. A couple of days ago I bought a Solarforce FH-1 holster. It feels stronger than the standard holster that came with my TK11 R2.
Maybe that holster is an option.

monju123

Newly Enlightened
Search for Blackhawk Gladius flashlight holster. I have one and like it. If you want discreet and small, this isn't it. Sturdy and secure, A+. The TK15 fits perfectly BTW.