What's in you Drawer?

Cones

Enlightened
What\'s in you Drawer?

Hi,
I had a tidy up the other day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Put everything that would fit in one place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

118_1843.JPG

What do you all do with your collection?
Photos please.

Mark

FNG

Enlightened
Re: What\'s in you Drawer?

Only my Canon G2. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

32 rubber bands a half a beer a rabbit and a box of hamster food and a course 43 lbs a sardines

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

<font color="800080">What do you all do with your collection?
Photos please.
</font>

This is about a half of it, correct as of a few months ago. Click for a hi-res numbered version:

...and the index of all those numbers is right here if anyone`s interested.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened

Cones, I suggest you try a double pistol case for a more portable collection, and everything will stay in its place.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast

raggie33

All you need is a jar of peanut butter, box of saltines and a case of beer and you've got a party.

GregR

brightnorm

Flashaholic

I have real space problems with my collection and I'll probably have to custom build some stotrage drawers or start giving away or selling flashlights. You guys with houses or big apartments are lucky.

Brightnorm

Kristofg

Enlightened

I keep my flashlights on a separate shelf in my bedroom together with most of my trekking gear (backpacks, fleeces, Goretex, Sigg bottles, Victorinox knives, that kind of stuff).
I'm moving out soon and I've been thinking of mounting my backpacks to the wall of my living room as decoration and simply stowing my gear in them.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

I have SEVERAL distinct areas where my Flashlights live. Lanterns over there, Hot Rods right here, good user lights right over there.

The drawer, top drawer in a large chest of drawers, has a LOT of batteries, and lights that aren't user, but nowhere good enough to sell.

I don't believe a drawer exists that could hold ALL my lights and batteries.....

Tomas

Banned

(Sorry guys and gals, "The Devil made me do it!")

Every time I see the subject of this thread the first thing that runs through my mind is "You guys have no business knowing what's in my drawers!"

OK. I'll go quietly.
blinkie.gif

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast

yall make me feel so poor. especially cones and chris.. those pictures of so many flashlights make me feel light-poverty-stricken! haha

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I don't have a drawer, per se. At least not one with flashlights in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I do have this, however:

lab200.jpg

This picture was taken sometime between late 2001 and early 2002. The censored-out parts are a ColorDial system. Since it's not secret anymore, I can spill the beans on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In this picture, there are probably around 200 flashlights. I probably have around 300 flashlights now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

To the left and out of the picture is an alcove the ProMetric and other test targets are set up in.