Last light that you bought - cool, neutral or warm?

What kind of LED light did you buy last time - cool, neutral or warm white?

• Total voters

Napalm

Enlightened
Let's see how we stand these days. I initially wanted to ask which you prefer, but then the answer might have been "depends". So let's go for a simple to answer question - which kind of LED does the last light that you bought have? Cool, neutral or warm white (according to manufacturer's description)?

nap.

tre

Flashlight Enthusiast
The last light I purchased was cool but only because the manufacturer does not offer neutral. I usually refuse to buy cool white but sometimes I have to buy a cool tinted light when there is a great light I would love to try out.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Technically, the last TWO lights I bought were red. Inova Microlight red and Inova X5 red. Of the choices I had to choose cool because I bought my wife a Jetbeam BC10 for her purse.

kavvika

Enlightened
Cool, only because I couldn't find one with a neutral emitter, and had intended to mod it with an XP-G neutral. I am about to pay for a neutral Jet-III ST and will either put up my Jet-III Pro IBS up for sale or send it off to a more experienced modder.

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last 'light' I bought was actually a Solarforce, 5 mode red P60 drop in for my L2R body. I put DC-fix on the lens and run it on 2x14500.

A couple weeks before that I bought a Photon Rex which now lives on my keychain as a light duty and backup light. It's on the cool side, but definitely not a cool tint.

brembo

Enlightened
Last three purchases have been neutral.. XPG R5, XML T5 and another XML T5. The XPG is a bit warmer to my eyes than the XMLs I have on hand, tho I really don't think I'd call a T5 cool. I really like the XPG R5 color too, just enough yellow in it to make details pop and not flatten things.

JS_280

Newly Enlightened
Cool, but only because there's not a neutral option...

Skyray Triple XM-L T6 (2x 18650)

Lanque

Newly Enlightened
Last one was a neutral white Xeno E03, and the one before that was a warm white Xeno E03. Running both on Energizer Lithium

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool white. Since there are no neutral E1Bs.

But my previous purchase was a Malkoff M31W. :)