solitaire x NextStar

lanterna

Newly Enlightened
Couls someone tell me if Brinkman's Nextstar AAA lamp will fit Mag Solitaire? Thanks
Lanterna

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi lanterna ,
Welcome to CPF!
I'm not at all familiar with NextStar lamps, but why don't you consider a LED mod? Most people like their(sp) LED lights better.

You can find a simple mod here. (Thanks Doug)
Hope this helps,

lanterna

Newly Enlightened
Hi B@rt,
i am in Brazil, it's not this eazy to get these thing here.NextStar lamps are far easyer to get.
Lanterna

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi Lanterna,
I am aware of that, but there are some sources availabe via mail. Dat2zip's "sandwich shop" should be up in a couple of days, and I'm sure there are more...
rolleyes.gif

The conversion to led will be a great improvement.
winkie.GIF

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
lanterna - while the Nexstar 2AA bulb is the perfect replacement bulb for the MinMag 2AA at 450ma draw vs 300ma but way brighter and whiter the 1xAAA Nexstar bulb was quite a dissapointment when I tried it in the Mag Solitaire - it doesn´t fit as well and the mag head almost falls off when you try to have something even remotely close to a beam - so this was the killer for it at least for me - but even when it would have fitted the light output is just about the same as the original mag bulb - so at least here the 1AAA bulb went into the junk drawer - not recommended.

Klaus