Back to the forums!

edcarc

Newly Enlightened
Hi (again). A long, long time ago, I'd purchased several Princetec lights/mag lights. It was when my PT Attitude developed a fault and I was searching for warranty information that I stumbled accross this forum (the old one!) and bought several more lights including the mandatory ARC AAA light which I still have on my keychain to this day.

All my other lights (e01, lod, nuwai, mags etc.) are either broken or with others now and I only have the Arc (EDC), the Akoray k106 (emergency) and the PT Attitude that I have an affinity for but find redundant.

I remember reading some advice here at some point that the best flashlight is the one you have when you need it! And to that end, I must say, the Arc has been bullet proof for me and I've relied on it for many years to provide a reliable source of light even though it's not as bright in comparison anymore.

...anyways, Hi again!

edcarc

Newly Enlightened
:welcome: (back)
Make sure you register at cpfmarketplace so you can start building up the collection again !

Many thanks. I wasn't aware of the cpfmarketplace- I've just registered. Thanks again.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Welcome. You may be sorry you came back, unless there's money to burn. I still can't give up on my Arc AAA and PT Attitude, too.

Geoff

bladerunner

Newly Enlightened
Yes, welcome back!! I remember those days....My Arc aaa still gets a lot of use and at times really impresses me with what it can do. There are so many cool lights available today....it gets expensive fast. I enjoy reading about them. Every so often I will,when I can, click the mouse and wait for the UPS truck. Thanks CPF