A funny picture that fits some of us here

bstrickler

Enlightened
Since the picture is too big, I'm going to link it:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0324552976942_730046941_9215849_6390226_n.jpg

My friends originally tagged me in the photo, because they know my addiction to bright flashlights, and keep telling me "You know nobody's challenged you to build a second sun, right? Your honor isn't at stake or anything." When I posted that I was buying an 800 lumen dropin for my L2, and when I bought an Oveready Triple (still regret trading that thing :( ).

I know the picture describes some of the hotwires and crazy builds (DB70 anyone?) we have done, so I say everyone posts a picture of a beamshot from their brightest flashlight (runtime does not matter), with the lumen output (real, or projected is fine), and range (where you could still read a book by comfortably, or tell whether something is human or a bush). Incan/HID/LED, any kind you want. If you have 1 of each, post each one.

No stock/mass production builds (CPF makers don't qualify as mass production in this case). Totally custom, or modded lights (i.e. Mag modded to an Osram 64440, custom SST-90 light, you name it).

I'd love to see how many crazy builds are out there, so I can have some inspiration for a light to have built by 4th of July next year. Firestarters are encouraged!

ScottFree

Newly Enlightened
Nice to know the light of freedom will be shining even brighter next year.