Military guy interested in a Seraph P7

El Vato

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone,

As this is my first post, I'll try not to make a dork of myself.

I am in the military with a few combat tours under my belt. One great toy I came home with from my last deployment was a SF M6 Guardian. Great light with great capabilities, though it ate through batteries.

After lurking around here for a while, I found out about the LF Seraph P7 and am quite interested in it, but I do have a few questions that I hope to get some help on.

1. How well does the P7 handle drop tests? Shortly after coming home my M6 Guardian slipped out of my hands at about mid abdomen level (I'm 6' tall), hit the concrete and blew the bulb. Can the P7 LED assembly handle similar or higher shocks than this?

2. How good is LF about backing up their products? In my line of work, we really need for stuff to work all the time, but understand that things also break when stressed. If something does go sideways with the unit, I'd like to know if the company will back up their products.

3. Any other M6 LED upgrade options that ya'll can recommend?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

El Vato

odd

Newly Enlightened
1. How well does the P7 handle drop tests? Shortly after coming home my M6 Guardian slipped out of my hands at about mid abdomen level (I'm 6' tall), hit the concrete and blew the bulb. Can the P7 LED assembly handle similar or higher shocks than this?

The P7 turbo head doesn´t use a light bulb but a LED. Since there are no moving parts in a LED they can handle shocks much better than a incandesent light.