UVs at CVS Pharmacy stores!!!!

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
i know uvs and these are they - bright ones too. they are in the form of tireflies.
i once got tireflies with a green led and clear case and they wer dim and flimsy and broke before i ever used them - they were to dim to be used anyway

the cas on these is a revised one and seems much less britle than its older counterparts . the ones i got have a flourescant greenyellow case and are so bright they can be seen in broad daylight ! cvs charges $9.99 for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I'll bite.

Why would they use a UV in a Tirefly?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Maybe the cover fluoresces, and the LED itself produces a bright violet dot in the center. That would definitely be eye catching, but I don't know what kind of range you would get out of it.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe the range woulnd't be as far, but the overall impact would be greater due to a larger area of glow (the case) vs just the led.

DiamondCut2_0

Newly Enlightened
He said they are in the form of tireflies. So that would mean they are not tireflies but look like 'em. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Negeltu

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Aragorn said:
i once got tireflies with a green led and clear case and they wer dim and flimsy and broke before i ever used them - they were to dim to be used anyway

the cas on these is a revised one and seems much less britle than its older counterparts .

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he means they ARE tireflies... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Greatly implied at least.