best website to buy a zebralight from

Status
Not open for further replies.

fannin

Enlightened
do companies like zebralight keep the best examples of their lights (best tints, best fit and finish etc) to sell from their own official website or are you just as likely to get a perfect light or a lemon wherever you buy it from

i could buy one cheaper on e-bay, or could buy from a website from my own country, the u.k. and not have to wait weeks for shipping or pay customs charges, or i could buy from a website like hkequipment.net (any experience with the hkequipment.net website?)

what do cpf'ers think?

Harry999

Enlightened
It depends on which Zebralight model you are looking for. The quality of Zebralight is excellent but I know you will only find cool lights available from UK retailers because of thee minimum order requirements. You will have to look outside the UK for the latest 'w' or 'c' models. Personally I support local retailers by buying cool versions in the UK and other versions from abroad.

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk

fannin

Enlightened
i just want a cool version anyway, so that is not an issue, i just want the best chance of not getting a lemon and would like to know if the best chance of that is to buy direct from zebralight or whether it just doesn't matter where you buy it from

has anyone had bad experiences with hkequipment.net?

thanks for replying

Last edited:

Harry999

Enlightened
No problem. If you only want a cool light then your decision will be based on what level of support you want if you have a problem. If you get a lemon a local supplier will replace or refund immediately. The better local dealers can also be asked to check the light before they send it out to you.

I am ordering a SC51 (& a Fenix LD40) for a good mate. The order has been placed with a local dealer I trust to not only check the gifts before dispatch but who will back up the warranty without expensive shipping to return the light.

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.