Photon King Exposed!!!

Glow Bug

Enlightened
I had an incredible chance to visit recently with a well known,... (well not everything known) flashlight designer . After visiting for a while, I was asked if I wanted to see a secret project he was working on. I said sure! We went to a secret chamber in his office and to my suprise, I saw the most fantastic, beautiful, adorable creation of flashlights of all time! He said he has been working undercover as a secret agent for some time now for another big name flashlight manafacturer. He has took ALL his knowledge and experience he has gained from where he now works and created this ...well creation. You can come up with your own words to describe it as I find it undescribable:) Please don't tell anyone about this though. He asked me to keep it under raps, but I could not help myself. I figured I could share it with a few friends here on CPF. We know how to keep a secret. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

AND YOU THOUGHT THE OTHER GUY WAS SITTING BY IDLY:-}
Please understand, I cannot desclose anymore details about this project. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pkm1.jpg
pkm2.jpg

B@rt

Flashaholic
Oh No! PK works for gönczo ?
fae36cca.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I am speechless! This is certainly fuel for the conspiracy theorists! OMG!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just about pooped myself when I saw that...good thing I went this morning.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
OMG-

He's gone over to the "Dark Side" or was that the Dim and Spotty Side?

Oh well, I hope he see's the light at some point!

"PK, just go toward the light and you'll be ok!"

GregR

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice Photo Of Sasha in the background. Is she in on this too?

I must say-PK is a snappy dresser!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
I didn't know PhotoShop was That powerful... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glow Bug

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Atomic6 said:
Nice Photo Of Sasha in the background. Is she in on this too?

I must say-PK is a snappy dresser!

[/ QUOTE ]
She can only answer that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

I like his brand of clothing too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
A-6,

I think this whole program was hatched in a dark cave! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
A-6,

I think this whole program was hatched in a dark cave! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No Doubt! Say-who is that fellow in the monitor on the left? I'm thinking it is Cal Worthington with his hat off? and I could be wrong.

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
A-6,

[/ QUOTE ]

A dark cave indeed... I was framed, I tell ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Glow Bug

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Atomic6 said:
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
A-6,

[/ QUOTE ]

No Doubt! Say-who is that fellow in the monitor on the left? I'm thinking it is Cal Worthington with his hat off? and I could be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anthony Ma*lica

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
A 12 hour day, and I come home to this! (ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
oh the horror! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Chengiz

Enlightened
McGizmo said:
A-6,

I think this whole program was hatched in a dark cave!

It was hatched in a very dark cave. Nobody listened to me when I said don't listen to the Park Ranger with the blue Mag!

bluemag.jpg

Fortunately I held my KL4 in shaking little paws when everyone fell for the "turn out your lights,....trust me routine". It was then I could see the Spirit of the Antiquated wafting through the folks. It was there that Sasha, PK, McGizmo, Et Al., turned to the dark side.

I do not believe there is a counter spell available, though I have been watching Buffy reruns for an answer (a stake through the heart only resulted in the worst lashing ever).

Glow Bug

Enlightened
What have I started? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif This is beginning to scare me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif Who can break the spell? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I guess I need a big /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif for this whole thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
hex.jpg

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chengiz
Welcome to CPF! I finally realized that it was you. Kool Deal. BTW-Very close to getting a Blackhawk B-Pack like yours.

Chengiz

Enlightened
You will find find a million uses for it........though currently it is my Bi-pod till the Sniper competition is over. BTW - that cloth is very cool. I use it to clean my tablet PC screen. Sasha is made at Gransee for showing me his tablet PC.

But then again Sasha is mad.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

You don't happen to have a counter spell do you? I caught her trying to modify my 6Z with that contraption above.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glow Bug

Enlightened
OK, I have been informed I CAN release a little more info about this secret project. A picture is worth a thousand words. Since I only have 28 in my vocabulary, I thought a picture would be better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

pkm3.jpg