• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 1D M*G Hosts

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm pretty much out of the M*G modding business and these are the last of my hosts. All are the new style with rebel LED and current deep reflector. All are setup with machined PVC spacers for 26650 Li-Ion cells. The switch has been modified to use the 26650 flat top cells. Price included US Shipping.

Christmas Special $49 Delivered US for the remaining lights

1)SOLD
2)Blue $60
3)SOLD
4)SOLD
5)Red $60
6)SOLD
7)SOLD

IMG_20111027_180019-vi.jpg

Last edited:

simplec6

Enlightened
Re: M*G Hosts

Does that much finning help with heat dissipation or mainly for looks? Are they 1.5D mags? 2D?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does that much finning help with heat dissipation or mainly for looks? Are they 1.5D mags? 2D?

The finning is for looks and heat disaption if you plan on building a high power setup. They are 1D size.

mp101

Newly Enlightened

Hi received today, many thanks

can you recommend a good source for the 26650's that ships internationally?

Thanks

Marc

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry Mac, if this is OT - but since all these ones sold, thought I'd ask - any chance you have one of those sub-1D bodies with tailcap switch knocking about in your parts bin? Would love to get a build in one of those...

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry Mac, if this is OT - but since all these ones sold, thought I'd ask - any chance you have one of those sub-1D bodies with tailcap switch knocking about in your parts bin? Would love to get a build in one of those...

There are 4 hosts available.

Mac

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

Mac, this is like the end of an era from one of CPF's legends. Just saw your website....beautiful, functional, and great offerings. Great job buddy!

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cool - how much would they be? Am looking for a non-finned one. Any chance of a complete light - ssc p4, xm-l, I'm interested in any =D

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oops, sorry, misread both of your posts.

Any chance on the sub-1D tailcap switch ones?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oops, sorry, misread both of your posts.

Any chance on the sub-1D tailcap switch ones?

Tailcap M*g's are specific to length depending on what your building. If you give me a body Length I'm sure I can make one for you.

Mac