Some shots of the P-Rocket XML Neutral

nickdolin

Newly Enlightened
I received this great light today and wanted to share some pics...nothing professional but just a little eye candy :naughty:

This light while not full of new techy features like infinite modes/outputs it provides a well rounded light in my eyes. A low that is bright enough for most tasks (140ma which should equal out to about 50 emitter Lm) although a lower low would have been great (1 lumen perhaps). A medium that again should be bright enough for most needs within 30ish yards (1 amp so around 370 emitter lumens) and finally a blistering high in the case you need 80-100 yards of light and or to provide enough light to light up a medium to large room doing a ceiling bounce. (2.8 Amps which comes out to roughly 810 emitter lumens on the T5 emitter). The Xm-l provides great flood as we all know but in a deepish reflector it can provide some medium type throw... so these type lights really can satisfy those who want a mix of useable flood and decent to good throw. Enough talk...pic time!

This is just a size comparison... 3D Mag, M1X, P-Rocket, RC-G2 Romisen (1xAA), AA cell and AAA cell. Don't mind the girly scenery... the wife does the decorating... the Lilly's are quite beautiful though.. IMHO..lol
IMG_1069.jpg

Pic of the emitter while on low with reduced exposure
IMG_1070.jpg

Pic of the GITD ring in front of the lens
IMG_1072.jpg

Closeup of the emitter with the head off
IMG_1076.jpg

Pic of the light on low with the head off
IMG_1077.jpg

Pic comparing the tint of a 4B XML (left) to a 5C XR-E (right) with reduced exposure
IMG_1079.jpg

Pic with regular exposure..left P rocket- right Mini 123 R
IMG_1083.jpg

Pic comparing the P-Rocket (left) with my Mini123 R5 (right) cool full exposure
IMG_1087.jpg

Final pic comparing all three...top left= P Rocket, top right Mini123, bottom middle Rc-G2
IMG_1088.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pics and can better guesstimate some tints. :wave: All beam shots were taken on a white tile ceiling with the lights about 1ft away and the camera about 6inches further back then the lights.

Last edited:

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for those shots nickdolin, I have this light as well and enjoy it a lot.