Surefire 6Px pro upgrades?

SuzukiGS750EZ

Newly Enlightened
What kind of upgrades or accessories can I buy or do to improve my 6px pro? I think it's a great light but there's always room for improvement :)

Xacto

Enlightened
As far as I know, there are no real options available (except maybe the Surefire grip rings). Since the "new" generation of Surefire lights is glued shut in every aspect, the room for improvement is pretty slim except you plan on doing some "ungluing". Actually the reason why I still buy the regular Surefire 6P/G2/Z2 family.

Cheers
Thorsten

Xacto

Enlightened
As far as I know, there are no real options available (except maybe the Surefire grip rings). Since the "new" generation of Surefire lights is glued shut in every aspect, the room for improvement is pretty slim except you plan on doing some "ungluing". Actually the reason why I still buy the regular Surefire 6P/G2/Z2 family.

Cheers
Thorsten

CheepSteal

Enlightened
So far, the only mods I've done to my G2X Pro is added an extra tail O ring for higher water resistance and I cracked the head open and added a spring to the positive battery terminal to stop the mode bumping issues with single cells. My G2X can be dropped a long way up and it won't change modes with a 17670 Li-Ion cell.
Perhaps adding a rechargeable 17670 is considered an 'upgrade'?

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 on Xacto... I stay away from X series...

You can add a clip to it... :)

Long live older C/P/Z/G/M family...