Surefire and G2 Bezel Ring

5Sport

Enlightened
Is there a stainless steel replacement bezel ring for the 6P and G2. If so, does the bezel ring come off easily, and where can I get one.

Thanks

brandocommando

Enlightened
Yes. To get the plastic one off, soak it in really hot water for a while. I use needle nose pliers to unscrew mine, but they make a bezel removal tool also. It is not easy, but it is do-able.

Oveready has all sorts of bezel rings, and the bezel removal tools.

5Sport

Enlightened
Other than Oveready, does anyone else make a ring that fits? Notthat I won't buy from Oveready, just looking for options.

samwise

Newly Enlightened
Xeno make replacement rings, available on ebay and I think the market place and other places on the web.

dougie

Enlightened
Using the Oveready purpose built bezel ring removal tool I've never had a problem with removing the plastic bezel rings in either the aluminium or Nitrolon 6P or G2 bezels. In fact I've not come across any which were glued in place. The benefit of buying from Oveready is that they can supply the tool and all their Xeno bezel rings come with an oversized O ring which you may or may not need. However, better to have and not need than to need and not have eh?