Flashlights with best U.S. warranty?

New_World

Newly Enlightened
I have a history of lights crapping out on me.

So which companies have the best hassle free and easy warranty?

jh333233

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another vote for Surefire.
Not only US, their warranty covers the globe, mostly with no question asked and they just send you the replacement parts for minor issue like tailcaps
But people had also experienced a brute treatment to their light from Surefire, a guy who reviewed M3LT said he sent his M3LT back to Surefire as theres oil inside the lens, and when the light comes back, the engraving faded and becomes blur
Malkoff, no comment since i never tried the warranty

Last edited:

varmint

Enlightened
Surfire,Streamlight for sure and would have to say RayOVac also as their batteries ruined a good light of mine and they sent me a check to replace it very quickly.

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
Streamlight will give you the most convenience with their Authorized Service Centers. Maglite also has a couple service centers, but not as many (and don't service LED models).

Other than that, Pelican and SureFire are pretty much on-par with them if returning the light is required.

Jeffa

Newly Enlightened
All the above: Surefire, Streamlight, Mag-Lite and I'll add Pelican. I own them all and and never had a problem with any of their warranties.

Dingle1911

Enlightened
I just had some issues with two of my Surefire lights. I sent them an email and I had a reply with RMA the same day. I just mailed them back today so I don't know what the outcome will be, but I am impressed so far.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heliotek. I sent them one email, and they sent me a replacement light free of charge. Didn't even have to send the old light back.

Now that's service.

Since the OP only mentioned US based warranty coverage, I'll add Pila USA and Polarion USA to the mix.

Last edited:

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my Surefire 6P in 1994 and carried it for work for years which resulted in the lens getting pretty scratched up. About 2 years ago I contacted Surefire to inquire about a replacement lens. They took my address and sent me a new bezel at no cost. Excellent customer service.

Tommybear2000

Newly Enlightened
:) I know that this may not be a popular one, but I have had good luck with maglite warranty repair. The company I have had the best results with Streamlight. They even repaired switches on two 10 year old Propolymer 4aa led lights, even though the warranty says two years on switches.