Fenix TK35, Jetbeam RRT-3 XML, Olight SR51, Eagletac M3C4 step-down: Big lights

CPFBiology

Enlightened
I've been looking at the bigger offerings from Fenix, Jetbeam, Olight, and Eagletac.

Fenix TK35
Jetbeam RRT-3 XML
Olight SR51
Eagletac M3C4

I read somewhere that after 25 minutes the Fenix TK35 will drop down in output from the turbo mode 820 luments to high 346 lumens.

Is this common for the other lights? Are there multi-cell lights (2x18650 or 3x18650) that maintain output at turbo?

I am not looking at Nitecore TM11 because of reliability issues. As an aside, Jetbeam is the "sister" company of Nitecore, is Jetbeam starting to head the way of Nitecore? Not trying to rag on Jetbeam since I own a Jetbeam III-M and I have not had any issues.

How would you rank Sunwayman in terms of reliability compared with Olight, Fenix, etc.? It's hard to keep track of all these Chinese companies that pop up.

RCLumens

Enlightened
I've owned an Olight SR51 and think it's a great light, especially for the money! The user interface is as easy as they come and I never had a problem with the light. It is geared for throwing the beam a long distance. I currently own an RRT3 Triple XML and think it's an awesome light. It's truly a wall of light that also throws the beam quite far, but not quite as far as the SR51. The spill however is considerably greater. The RRT 3 is heavier and the tail switch does take some getting used to with one handed operation.

CPFBiology

Enlightened
Do you notice if the RRT-3 drops in intensity if you leave it on turbo for a long time?
Does the same occur with the SR51? How well does the diffuser work for the Olight?

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might as well add:

Olight M3X
Thrunite Catapult V3
Sunwayman T40CS

to your list. :)

RCLumens

Enlightened
Haven't gotten to the point of lumen dropping with either light. I just read on a post here that the RRT-3 did not drop from highest setting after 20 minutes run time. That's pretty impressive. As far as the SR 51 goes, I really think you can go all the way with it on high given it's size & output ratio. The diffuser on the Olight worked great. It turned the light into a very close comparison to the Zebralight SC600. perhaps a bit dimmer, but more spread out & even - however it was very very close in comparison I would say. Good for a nice broad 30-50 yard range evenly lit up.

Do you notice if the RRT-3 drops in intensity if you leave it on turbo for a long time?
Does the same occur with the SR51? How well does the diffuser work for the Olight?

CPFBiology

Enlightened
Can anyone hazard a guess as to why the Jetbeam RRT-3 XML is so much more expensive than the other lights? Am I comparing the Jetbeam against the wrong lights?

Is it because it has three XML emitters, and there is a significantly greater cost involved (3-fold price increase)?