Surefire 6P/9P pocket clip. Does such a thing exist?

BIG45-70

Enlightened
Its hard to beleive that with the popularity of these lights a pocket clip for the 6P/9P hasn't been itroduced. Am i missing somthing or is there really no such thing?

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
You may consider DarkSucks Titanium Clip... Clips from Oveready are not in stock for a while now... They are designed for Z59 but I've seen people use them between body/tailcap...

SikDMAX

Newly Enlightened
http://darksucks.com/store DS_SFClip.html

The Dark Sucks clips are beautiful! Id recommend the flame coloring :D

SF-vertical600.jpg

gallonoffuel

Enlightened
I had some bezel-up clips made a while ago since the products available at the time didn't quite meet my needs. They were relatively popular on the marketplace. The vendors that sell them commercially are very popular as well.

BIG45-70

Enlightened
The dark sucks clip looks pretty awesome. The only trouble is it will be going on the older 9P with a twisty switch. The switch will not be screwed down to hold the clip in place. I had an old clip from a Fenix TA20 I no longer have lying around and it did fit on the body. It just looks a little ghetto. I may have to go with this option until the oveready clips are back in stock or I change the switch out to a forward clicky.

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you would accept to change the whole tailcap, Oveready also has their triad tailcap with a very nice clip. Matching black I believe. Availability for such a popular accessory can be an issue, but then such popularity would also tell the suppliers they can profitably make more! Get on Oveready's mailing list so you can keep up with the new offerings.