NEED HELP: Jetbeam Jet-III M Ti

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone,

I have a Jet-II M Ti with a damaged lens and I was just looking to get a replacement lens. Can someone please advise me whether the lens of a regular Jet-III M would be compatible with a Jet-III Ti please?

Thanks!

Last edited:

geoff538

Newly Enlightened
Re: NEED HEP: Jetbeam Jet-III XM-L

I would contact Light Junction, as I think he's the only one around that stocks some of the Jetbeam replacement lenses these days.....

Hi everyone,

I have a Jet-II M Ti with a damaged lens and I was just looking to get a replacement lens. Can someone please advise me whether the lens of a regular Jet-III M would be compatible with a Jet-III Ti please?

Thanks!

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Geoff, thanks for your reply. I've looked around already and it seems like most dealers don't have any. Flavio has some apparently, but at a relatively steep price. So I went to Jetbeam directly and I am now wait for them to arrive. However that is not my main purpose for this thread.

What I want to know is whether lenses for regular Jet-III M would fit onto a Jet-III M Ti, can anyone confirm that please?

Thanks.

geoff538

Newly Enlightened

I thought that Lightjunction would definitely know the answer to your question. I'm surprised some Jetbeam IIIM fans haven't chimed in here yet. I wouldn't sweat it too much. I know someone will jump in soon.

Hi Geoff, thanks for your reply. I've looked around already and it seems like most dealers don't have any. Flavio has some apparently, but at a relatively steep price. So I went to Jetbeam directly and I am now wait for them to arrive. However that is not my main purpose for this thread.

What I want to know is whether lenses for regular Jet-III M would fit onto a Jet-III M Ti, can anyone confirm that please?

Thanks.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast

Have you tried flashlightlens.com? They have lots of lenses!

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Hotwire, thanks for your recommendation. I looked, and I can't see anything that's about 28mm x 3mm.

Jet-III M Ti's lenses are very thick and the bezel won't be sealed with anything thinner. I tried having 2 thinner glass stacked together. It works, but just not a pretty solution.

Hrvoje

Newly Enlightened
I'm 99% sure the lenses on both flashlights are identical. I've replaced the original lens on my Jet-III M with 28.6x2.84 mm UCL lens from Flashlightlens, but this item is curently out of stock.