Watch led torch or watch strap torch

timlee79

Newly Enlightened
I hope someone can recommend for me a watch with a built in torch "similar to the ibeam" or a small torch that can attach to a watch strap. I am not looking for anything powerfull just while working with gloves on sometimes it is not practicle to get a torch out of a pocket so one that you allways have on you wrist would be great. Not looking to spend more then £40 "sorry off the top of my head not sure what that is in dollars 60ish i think"

joe1512

Enlightened
Thats kind of an odd request. You can get a 1 dollar squeezie light and put on your keychain instead.
In fact, you have very few options that ive seen. I'd seriously recommend getting some cool gadget that has a light instead. There are keychain gadgets that have a LED light, along with a mini knife or pen or screwdriver...all kinds of interesting stuff.

Then you can get an actual stylish Fossil watch or something that looks cool that women won't laugh at. Cheapo LED-watch probably won't earn much respect in that front...

But if you insist...

on dealextreme there is a watch, compass, flashlight doodad.

Theres a Jellibeam flashlight watch available somewhere.

There are LED-watches that use a LED matrix for the watch.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight sc50 would probably fit on a watch strap. The clip is good, but you may want to add an elastic if working overhead with this setup.

I clip a Zebralight H30 to the kneck of my shirt for hands free work

OCD

Enlightened
Here's one but it's a little over your price range.

Link removed - See red notice at top of page

Last edited by a moderator:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about just mounting a good light on an armband ? Like this

http://flashlightsunlimited.com/flashware.htm

It's like a holster on an armband

I googles Wrist flashlight, for the above link and found the link.
This reminds me of StarTrek

5340b35e.jpg

Last edited: