Small Sun C8 Cree X-ML T6...

mertinator

Newly Enlightened
Hi! Does anyone have feedback on this? I am planning to get one because it looks exactly like an ultrafire c8. I am new to LED flashlights and I was hoping this would be my first purchase.
Thanks in advance!

flashfox

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mertinator,

I would really checkout the Rook Checkmate from www.foxfury.com. Not sure you will find something more durable or powerful on the market today than this. Works great for me! Hope this helps!

mertinator

Newly Enlightened
Wow! But the price is a bit steep! :D The small sun however is priced about 24 dollars here in the Philippines and I think it already comes with a battery and charger. I am planning on buying it but I am not sure about it's durability.

my#1hobby

Enlightened
Hi Mertinator,

I would really checkout the Rook Checkmate from www.foxfury.com. Not sure you will find something more durable or powerful on the market today than this. Works great for me! Hope this helps!
Why would you pay $221 for a 600lm basic light?? I agree, that is WAY steep for a light like that lol. Do you work for foxfury or something? I would have a look at Shiningbeam.com, they carry pretty decent lights (Shiningbeam brand) and the prices are good.

Last edited: