Show your Sunwayman V10 & M10 series

Skyraider59

Newly Enlightened
Hi, a thread I really enjoy visiting is "Show your Solarforce". This is great to see how people have personalised their flashlights.The Sunwayman V10, V11 and M10, M11 have all interchanging parts and I think it would be great to see what people get up to with their V10/M10.For the moment all I have is a standard V10 Ti but I am thinking about getting another one in the range, so I am sure I will be swapping parts around once I decided which one to get. There is also some fantastic Tritium mods around and I certainly would like to see more photos.
Looking forward to see your photos:thumbsup:

Skyraider59

Here is mine

ti01.jpg
ti02.jpg

http://www.gia-vuc.com/CPF/ti03.jpg

Your image is too large replaced with a link
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

Rokron

Newly Enlightened
This is a shot of my V10R Ti R-5 & V10R T-6 with Desert Beige coating.

This is a shot of my V10R Ti R-5 & V10R T-6 with Desert Beige coating and my M10R T-6 & M11R U-2.

And this is a shot of my V10R Ti R-5 with trit modded cooling fins.

Soon to come, I'll be getting a V11R and some tritium switches and bezels.

Last edited:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like what you did with the "Shake 'N bake" Duracoat! :)

I also want to start down the path of the trit upgrades a'la Steve Ku (and actually, I might like to do a Duracoat light as well), but first I have to figure out how to win the Sunwayman "loctite battle". :sick2: I've read many of the suggestions, but so far I've only tried the boiling water and had no luck.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
scaled.php

Polished, the extention got the original finish.

scaled.php

Kuku electronic switch with 3 white trits.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had seen that post but the aluminum slug was part of my concern. A wood dowel sounds like a great idea though! Perhaps I'll play around with it this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skyraider59

Newly Enlightened
I really like what you did with the "Shake 'N bake" Duracoat! :)

I also want to start down the path of the trit upgrades a'la Steve Ku (and actually, I might like to do a Duracoat light as well), but first I have to figure out how to win the Sunwayman "loctite battle". :sick2: I've read many of the suggestions, but so far I've only tried the boiling water and had no luck.

I did the boiling water treatment followed by the electrician black tape trick on mine and after some very hard twisting it worked.

see the CPF thread
icon14.gif

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?262104-Veleno-Designs-SWM-V-series-titanium-mods/page12

Good luck with the fins

Skyraider59

Skyraider59

Newly Enlightened
Guys, thanks for sending your photos, let see more please

Any one got photos of V10R black fitted with TI extender?
Any one got photos of V10R, V10A, M11R fitted with the Ti bezel?
Thanks

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did the boiling water treatment followed by the electrician black tape trick on mine and after some very hard twisting it worked. see the CPF thread
icon14.gif
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...eno-Designs-SWM-V-series-titanium-mods/page12Good luck with the finsSkyraider59
Thanks for the link! I plan to try these various methods and hope something will work eventually. I am currently working with my Al V10A though and from what I've read, those are often actually more difficult to get apart. I have a Ti+ coming soon!

Skyraider59

Newly Enlightened
The Steve Ku Ti bezel is not available yet.
Yep! got my name down for one.

But what about a photo of a black V10R/M10 fitted with standard V10R Ti bezel, I think this would look Kool!
Maybe Rokron, could do a quick swap and photograph it for us?
naughty.gif

Last edited:

Palaeoboy

Newly Enlightened
The Desert Beige version looks awesome, is this a custom made one or was this available from Sunwayman themselves?

This is a shot of my V10R Ti R-5 & V10R T-6 with Desert Beige coating.

This is a shot of my V10R Ti R-5 & V10R T-6 with Desert Beige coating and my M10R T-6 & M11R U-2.

And this is a shot of my V10R Ti R-5 with trit modded cooling fins.

Soon to come, I'll be getting a V11R and some tritium switches and bezels.

Rokron

Newly Enlightened
This was a light that I experimented with taking the cooling fin assembly apart using various technques before I took my Ti light apart for the Steve Ku cooling fin trit mod. So I figured since I had it apart, I would get Duracoats Shake-n-Bake coating kit and have my very own Desert Sand (Beige)V10R. This light will have a trit modded cooling fin as soon as I get the trits in hand.
The Desert Beige version looks awesome, is this a custom made one or was this available from Sunwayman themselves?

Skyraider59

Newly Enlightened
Pimping my V11R, unfortunately the Titanium bezel was only borrowed temporary from my TI.

Would it be great if Sunwayman released bezel, crenelated or not as an accessory for the V10/M10!

V11RTB1.jpg
V11RTB2.jpg

V11RTB3.jpg

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
And this is a shot of my V10R Ti R-5 with trit modded cooling fins.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
Soon to come, I'll be getting a V11R and some tritium switches and bezels.[/QUOTE]

Very nice cooling fins. I may get mine pimped up with all blue trits, along with the blue trit switch by Steve Ku.