What's your long term/ownership opinions on a NiteCore Infilux IFE1 XPG R5

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a IFE1 anymore I traded it a very long time ago, I got it during it's first release and it was my first "donut hole" light so I was shocked for the price, plus it had really blue tint. Maybe they got better over time...

.. but I did decide to take a chance on the IFE2 later on and it's one of my top 5 light's in my collection. The beam is white and I really like the reflector it's kind of deep for a light of this type so it has pretty good throw and spill mix, I love the feel of the light the knurling is about as good as it gets IMO and the clip is excellent and so is the wide range control ring.

If they ever update the IFE1 with a XM-L I'll buy one and I drool over the thought of the IFE2 updated with a XM-L, hello Nitecore please read this.

I know you only asked about the IFE1 and sorry to go on about the IFE2 but I had to mention it.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, I really appreciate the time taken! Now I'm glad I decided to order the IFE1 in the optional OP reflector since I'm not looking for distance. This light will be utilized as my close to mid range (40/50 yards) light.

Last edited: