Flashaholic

anthony lumens

Newly Enlightened
I'm sure im not alone here but is it bad that I have so many flashlights that now I'm getting impatient for new lights to come out( like the new zebra lights, tm20 etc??

GunnarGG

Enlightened
This isn't the right forum to ask if it is bad tto have a lot of flashlights.

There can only be one answer to that:
No, it is not bad!

Ezeriel

Enlightened
I'm sure im not alone here but is it bad that I have so many flashlights that now I'm getting impatient for new lights to come out( like the new zebra lights, tm20 etc??

At least you're not waiting for a Fenix LD50 ! Delay! After Delay! After delay! And they don't even tell us why it's delayed, or even that it has been delayed !

They just say "I can't tell you the release date for that light" even though they have posted release dates again and again and it never comes out!!! they just pretend the whole release date thing didn't happen!!!

Don't they understand that some of us want to buy the light?!?

Don't they understand that we want it?!?!

Don't they care?!?

Don't they understand that we love them?!?!

Don't they understand that we do it for them?!?! Because we love them?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5OlolbLXvw

anthony lumens

Newly Enlightened
Ezeriel said:
At least you're not waiting for a Fenix LD50 ! Delay! After Delay! After delay! And they don't even tell us why it's delayed, or even that it has been delayed !

They just say "I can't tell you the release date for that light" even though they have posted release dates again and again and it never comes out!!! they just pretend the whole release date thing didn't happen!!!

Don't they understand that some of us want to buy the light?!?

Don't they understand that we want it?!?!

Don't they care?!?

Don't they understand that we love them?!?!

Don't they understand that we do it for them?!?! Because we love them?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5OlolbLXvw

That is true now I have to look up that light.

shipwreck

Enlightened
This forum sucked me in and got me going on collecting LEDs too. I came to research one (to mount on a rifle) in the spring of 2010, and got hooked!

I was up to 30 until I sold a few two months ago... They just sat one the shelf, and light technology changes... Figured I could get some money for them still, if I didn't just leave them sitting there for years for my "collection" :)

But, now, it begins again... Adding some more :)

Last edited: