Nitecore TM15 @ 2450 lm

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
EDIT: it's 2450lm not 2200lm.

With the TM15 releasing, erm, very very soon, who's getting in line to get it?

I probably will if it comes in neutral flavor (none confirmed). However, price might be a barrier to most, even with the charging base capability. I'm not sure if the extra 450 lm and charging option can let it command a price "hypothetically" 15% more than the TM11 can be had (est $300 for those wondering). Remember we perceive brightness as logarithmic not linear.

- - -

Disclaimer: In no way shape or form am I affiliated with or deal in Nitecore products at all. I'm a consumer for them just like you.

Last edited:

biglights

Enlightened
Re: Nitecore TM15 @ 2200 lm

Disclaimer: In no way shape or form am I affiliated with or deal in Nitecore products at all. I'm a consumer for them just like you.

Good thing you pointed that out, would hate to see someone get all worked up and freak out :dedhorse:. You know how that stuff can go :duh2:
Sounds like an interesting light!!

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm more interested in the TM20...thought it was going to release in 2012 but with the lack of news, I'm having doubts about that.

It would be great if the TM15 and TM20 release at the same time and people have a choice, like the Thrunite TN30 and TN31

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
baaaaa TN30 FTW

Technically yes though like I said... In my current phase I'll take the TM11 (not the 15) for the locator and voltage indication AND availability in neutral -- but I digress.

sbbsga

Enlightened

The greater the competition, the better it is for us! I can't wait to see if TM15 and TM20 could outdo TN30 and TN31. Especially TM20 vs. TN31.

Tiresius

Enlightened

It would be great if the TM15 and TM20 release at the same time and people have a choice, like the Thrunite TN30 and TN31

profits? I think you'd make more money if they eat up your first light and then release another when the time's right?

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened

Technically yes though like I said... In my current phase I'll take the TM11 (not the 15) for the locator and voltage indication AND availability in neutral -- but I digress.
It does come in neutral :). I love the rotary ring and 6 modes, 8 would be even better!

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
It does come in neutral :). I love the rotary ring and 6 modes, 8 would be even better!

Hmmm then locator beacon and I'm sold! On the other hand, can trit it up a bit...

chromeme

Newly Enlightened

I have heard this light is 2500 lumen. If it is only 200lm difference, who will buy? I won't :shakehead

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
I have heard this light is 2500 lumen. If it is only 200lm difference, who will buy? I won't :shakehead

Actually my typo. It's 2450lm. Will fix later.

royjohnson77

Newly Enlightened

"Disclaimer: In no way shape or form am I affiliated with or deal in Nitecore products at all. I'm a consumer for them just like you."

Seems like you are already planning to sell the Nitecore products in your website.
I am confused. When you come on, is a view point as a consumer or from a dealer?

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
"Disclaimer: In no way shape or form am I affiliated with or deal in Nitecore products at all. I'm a consumer for them just like you."

Seems like you are already planning to sell the Nitecore products in your website.
I am confused. When you come on, is a view point as a consumer or from a dealer?

As a consumer. You'll see a Nitecore section but it's been empty. We've opted not to carry their stuff other than batteries which aren't posted yet. With internal conflicts at Nitecore/JB/Sysmax, we're holding out.

By the way whenever I post it's just my own viewpoint. You'll notice many times I don't just go raving about the products but also give a healthy dose of negatives as well. Manufacturers don't like it but I tell it like it is.

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
Is this that stubby thing that had a million problems when it first came out?

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
It's actually released. I'm surprised no one has it listed yet.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Never mind. Pretend I didn't say anything for another 72 hours and revisit this thread.