DX.com and customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

R10500

Newly Enlightened
so i ordered one of those reflectors ofof them on the 16th and now, 27 days later, i'm still waiting for it to arrive, just one small reflector. i asked about it and received a reply saying that there was an increase in traffic flow or something during the time i ordered. i replied, but accidentally put it as a new enquiry and received almost the exact same message and now i'm really wondering if they're using a stock message.
after a few replies, they tell me that they'd contacted the post office, don't know whose, and found out that my order is currently under inspection at my customs. how could they have known that when there is no tracking provided? best part is they asked me to wait 14 more days, and that was on the 11th. that'd leave me with only 10 days to escalate it into a claim with paypal and i've never done that before.
all in all, they have been reassuring, saying that they promise and will make sure that i will get my order, so on and so forth. just wanted to know if anybody's experienced this too. i know DX doesn't exactly fare well in punctuality but 27 days is way too long to remain patient.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of my packages from DX took near 40 days to receive. All the packages I've seen from DX always had a tracking number. From personal experience, I think they have the best cutomer service among Chinese gadget online store.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hank from International Outdoor Store always responds within a couple days with coherent writing and clear answers.

I just ordered from Fast Tech without any issues and prompt shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.