How many of you received TK35's with a nice white beam?

LightCrazy

Enlightened
I am grateful that Fenix in China looked at the pics of my TK34 U2 beam, and within hours of receiving the e-mail agreed to send a replacement head. I hope it does not take too long to receive it- and that it actually has a nice white beam from low through turbo. My regularFenix dealer merely stated that they could check other lights for me , but all the T35's had that green tint in the beam. The main Fenix site/store didn't make it seem that way when they instantly agreed to send a new head.
I am just wondering how many of you got a TK35 U2 version with a nice white beam. Other than the green tint, I really like the throw and spill this light produces!
Thanks

LightCrazy

Enlightened
I don't understand it. I am in LE, and very familiar with Streamlight. If I even bought a $30.00 dollar PolyTac LED light and told Streamlight it had a green beam, they would want it back immediately!! I can tolerate a 10.00 light from a chain store having a greenish or purple tint, but an $80.00 TK15 S2 and a $110.00 TK35U2 from a big company like Fenix????

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
If its supposed to be U2 and it comes out green, that might be an old stock they did a switch-a-roo with you. I too own the first batch of TK35's and those were very green. Love the light, but tint's really green especially on the low modes.

U2 supposedly solved that tint issue.

LightCrazy

Enlightened
That's what I thought. The original customer setvice person I talked to at my dealer had said all the TK35 U2's were nice and white. My box says U2. Were the early U2's green? Maybe I got an esrly U2 version.

LightCrazy

Enlightened
Still no word on a TK35 head being shipped. Good thing I'm not having a heart attack. Doesn't anyone else have a TK35 with a nice white beam?

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might want to post your picture here. I had to hunt for it. Your TK35 is very green. It reminds me of early XM-Ls. I don't have a TK35 to compare, just a white TK40.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TK35's that I have come across all had a green tint. (T6 version)

loquutis79

Enlightened
Poppy, I too would have some interest in knowing this. I would not mind a slightly whiter and brighter TK35.

Although I really must state that the yellow tint is very minor, and only noticable on the low and medium settings. It never really bothered me at all and still does not. Im just pissed that after buying the XM-L version, they come out with a brighter one. And I always want the brighter one.

Now if you want me to whine about yellow tint....ask me about Olight S10 tint. Holly CRAP! Tint is a major understatement. I'll never buy an Olight again.

Love those Fenix lights.