Best 16340/18350 P60 host.

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
A good budget choice would be a solarforce L2m. It comes with a built in extension tube that allows it to take 18650 batteries. If you remove this extension it takes a single 18350 cell perfectly. For ~$15 its a bargain, especially as it can take any c-series mods you can throw at it. I had a cryos M2 cooling bezel on mine yesterday. Funky little thing haha.

Edit: I just recalled it also comes with a spacer so you can use 16xxx cells with it to :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're using Malkoff's drop-ins: Malkoff VME head in either titanium or aluminum. Vital Gear FB1 or Mcgizmo CR123 packs. You can also purchase a P60 adaptor to your Torchlab stubby flashlight. Get a smootie bezel and you should have one tiny light.

Arm and Leg

Banned
If you're using Malkoff's drop-ins: Malkoff VME head in either titanium or aluminum. Vital Gear FB1 or Mcgizmo CR123 packs. You can also purchase a P60 adaptor to your Torchlab stubby flashlight. Get a smootie bezel and you should have one tiny light.
I'm actually selling the Stubby, but, if it doesn't sell, I'll probably do that.

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
I love the single Malkoff dropins in a modified MD1 body. (shameless plug warning...) In my signature is the link to where I make the MD1 from another Malkoff MD4/3/2 body.
IMG_1897.JPG

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you used the tailcap and TL20 from that OR Stubby that you are selling on CPF, and added their C adapter to take SureFire C Series heads, you could have the Stubby with a SureFire P60 compatible head of your choice, and still have the Stubby size.
The SureFire heads are a bit larger than the OR Moddoolar heads, but they are high quality P60 compatible heads, so you could put in any P60 drop-in you wanted.