SureFire 6PXB the real thing?

Karl May

Newly Enlightened
So first, I hope this is in the right forum:confused:
Flame away, I know I'm a noob and am already here with a question, but I would really appreciate your input on this. So I ordered Surefire 6PXB, thinking it was the 6PX, but then I saw that it was only 200 lumens compared to 320. Here's the flashlight: http://www.warriorsandwonders.com/Surefire_Flashlights/SureFire_6PXB_Dual-Output_LED_200_15_Lumen I can't find this flashlight on the SF forum, and am wondering if this is a legit SF flashlight. Not such a big deal, it's just 70 bucks, but I would like to know if this is not a fake or anything.
Thanks in advance, and I hope this isn't the dumbest question that I've ever asked.

Karl May

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info. So the only difference is the lower lumens output?

Up All Night

Enlightened
Their Surefire products are all genuine. I've dealt with them several times, just picked up two G2XB's, green & tan! :thumbsup:

BIGLOU

Enlightened
Karl don't know if you know but the 6PX can be ran on an 17670 lithium ion rechargable battery. You might have to peel the battery sticker. Enjoy guilty free lumens. Welcome to CPF and don't forget to read the dangers of using lithium ion batteries.

Up All Night

Enlightened
Hero,
They use Canada Post, rates are based on postal codes/province. You can put an item in your cart to get a shipping rate.
A typical 2 light order to me in Toronto is $12 and change.

Karl May

Newly Enlightened
Thanks everyone for the info. Just received the flashlight, and looks legit. This is my first SF, and I'm lovin' it.
As for the site, warriorsandwonders.com, the shipping was pretty good pricewise, especially if you buy a bunch of things. It was also quick, about 3 days. Overall a good experience.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
We're free to fly the crimson sky, the sun won't melt our wings tonight

SureFire 6PXB the real thing?

even better than the real thing, child.

Up All Night

Enlightened
Re: We're free to fly the crimson sky, the sun won't melt our wings tonight

Ha! U2 crazy leon!