I am a Flashaholic

Dreck

Newly Enlightened
Hello all. I just recently joined this fine collection of like minds. I'm glad there are others like me in this world. For years my wife and her mother(my sister-in-law too)have been poking fun at my obsession with flashlights. Now I am proud to admit it........THANK YOU
grin.gif

holtz58

Newly Enlightened
When my wife makes fun of all my torches I shine my 9AN415-HA in her eyes and say "did you say something honey"

StuU

Enlightened
Welcome. Tell your wife and mother-in-law that they are correct- your hobby is silly and that from now on you will be spending more time at the bars with your buddies.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Welcome aboard...This is a GREAT forum for folks into the latest & greatest torch technology (and other "fun" gadgets!).

"Most" (just kidding"
grin.gif
)...there's a GREAT group of members here, the best I've ever found in an online forum!

Feel free to ask questions...there's no shortage of opinions here!!
grin.gif

Now what's the next flashlight you've been wanting - or "not wanting", you'll probably find it here!!

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
My next light. A 3x123 cell 250 lumen LED light that last for 1.5 - 2 hours on full regulation and the next 10 hours on 20 ma.
grin.gif

alberto

Enlightened
Hello Dreck. Everyone say hello to Dreck.

I used to feel bad about my affliction but now I feel better, now that I've given up hope.

Maybe we should have a 12-step program.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dreck...

Welcome to our group of happy obsessives.

You will soon better understand of what I speak, but...

May God have mercy on your soul!

smile.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome, Dreck.

Everyone here has different needs in lights. Everyone here also has different tastes, experiences, and opinions on specific lights (or companies). Some like brighter and short runtime (the surefire type crowd), some of us prefer runtime over brightness, and some even try to find the lights in the happy middle ground of runtime and brightness.

Keep all that in mind when asking questions.

I am sitting here in the recreation room, where I practically live, with only the flat panel monitor on, and using my PT Solo with Matrix Module (talk about addiction
grin.gif
).

Late last year, one of our members, who has a popular reviews website, developed a Basalar Artery Aneurysm (worst possible place in the brain), and required emergency neurosurgery. Almost all of us went through a crisis, until we knew he not only survived a procedure with 90 percent mortality rate, but was recovering with remarkable speed. He is home now and wading through tons of email and slowly updating his website. Look in the Cafe for more info on this.

You will find tons of information on CPF.