Olight O'pen?

melty

Newly Enlightened
Re: Olight O'pen... WTH?

Have you seen this? It looks just like the new Foursevens Preon Penlight... Am I missing out on something? How does it come they look alike? *confused*

http://www.olightworld.com/en/products_show.aspx?ProId= 1855

It was posted in the market place that they were co-developed. Foursevens will market the light inside the US and Olight will market the light outside the US. This is from memory... the marketplace isn't responding for me at the moment.

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast

4sevens announced their merger with olight last year at SHOT show.

emmashi

Banned

wo! goods design and cool shape. but which shop I can get it? I hope fasttech will have it ,then I can get this new items in a good price

kj2

Flashaholic

Goes on my wishlist :)

Someone knows what the price will be on these?

Last edited:

Dubois

Enlightened

Wallbuys have it for $64.57. Reduced from $93.73, they say. Err, I don't quite think many will be picking it up at that price.

kj2

Flashaholic

Wallbuys have it for $64.57. Reduced from $93.73, they say. Err, I don't quite think many will be picking it up at that price.

uhmm.. say what!? :eek:... not even in 64 years I'm paying that for it.:crackup:

jcw122

Enlightened

Wow wouldn't have expected either brand to be that expensive...but 180 lumens is quite impressive.

wings400

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for clearing it for me :) Hope they get here soon... will grab one 4 sure

GunnarGG

Enlightened

IlluminationSupply sells the FourSevens version for $50, the Olight shouldn't be more expensive.

NorthernStar

Enlightened

Yes,the Foursevens Preon Penlight and the Olight O´pen are the very same light. The 4Sevens version will be available in both USA and internationally,while the Olight O´pen will only be avalable for the market outside USA. According to 4Sevens website,the 4Sevens Preon Penlight has a retailprice of 60$,but i don´t know what´s the O´pen retail price will be. I have not seen any O´pen available at any dealer yet.

kj2

Flashaholic

HKe has them now. In black, red, blue and brown. Price; $40,95

Yes,the Foursevens Preon Penlight and the Olight O´pen are the very same light. The 4Sevens version will be available in both USA and internationally,while the Olight O´pen will only be avalable for the market outside USA. According to 4Sevens website,the 4Sevens Preon Penlight has a retailprice of 60$,but i don´t know what´s the O´pen retail price will be. I have not seen any O´pen available at any dealer yet.
Read my post.

NorthernStar

Enlightened

HKe has them now. In black, red, blue and brown. Price; $40,95

Yes,i saw your post,but i thought you meant the 4Sevens Pen Light,not the O'pen. From reading your post i now know the pricing of the O'pen.