California

kahuna2793

Newly Enlightened
Any places in Southern California to buy led high end lights I would like to see them in person. Like sunwayman, jetbeam, surefire and other lights.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
ive seen surefire, klarus, fenix, and sunwayman in a couple of cutlery shops, one in downtown LA, and another in the santa anita mall.

BIGLOU

Enlightened
+1 on REI there is one in Arcadia on Santa Anita off the 210. Check Turners Outdoors on Arroyo Parkway in Pasadena. Skyfire where is the flashlight spot in downtown?

scot

Newly Enlightened
Plaza Cutlery has most of the Surefire line as well as all the Fenix lights as well. I've never seen the 2000 lumen Fenix lights at REI, Plaza Cutlery has them.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 on REI there is one in Arcadia on Santa Anita off the 210. Check Turners Outdoors on Arroyo Parkway in Pasadena. Skyfire where is the flashlight spot in downtown?

ross cutlery is on broadway and inbetween 4th and 3rd or 3rd and 2nd. cant miss them, theyve been there forever, and recently just moved into a larger spot a few doors down.
i know they have fenix, and surefires, and maybe klarus IIRC, but selection is limited, and prices are MSRP. they also have all sorts of knifes, scissors, electric shavers, nail clippers etc....

last time i was at turners in pasadena, they didnt carry surefires anymore :(

advance cultery in the santa anita mall has surefires and fenix on display, and i think they have sunwayman too IIRC.