Holster for Fenix PD32

High Lander

Newly Enlightened
I carry a Fenix PD32 on my belt wherever I go. The original belt pouch was never very good - I nearly lost my flashlight once when it fell out. It's now wearing a hole in the bottom of the holster and I need a better solution.

I'm in the UK. Many thanks for your advice.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Take a look at the Maxpedition 5" flashlight sheath. Several of the UK flashlight online retailers even carry them.
They are way better than the Fenix holsters.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually I have both and just tried to see which size would fit the PD32 better:
with the 4" sheath will do fine and make it easier to pull out the light from the holster
with the 5" sheath you need clip the light to either side or the light will sink completely into the sheath

The PD32 is that intermediate size that will work with both sheaths.

If you plan to use the same sheath with a 2xAA light too, get the 5" one. If you plan to use the sheath with the PD32 and a 1xAA, then get the 4" one.

High Lander

Newly Enlightened
The Fenix AB02 is actually great. I was worried that it was over-engineered but the swivel function is very useful.

Half the time I don't even have to take it out of the holster, just use it in situ and adjust the angle to suit.

Got it sent from Hong Kong for about £7.50 delivered.

Onestep

Newly Enlightened
I just broke my original holster and was wondering if there were any new choices out there.

Bump

High Lander

Newly Enlightened
My Fenix AB02 broke after a bit over a year of continuous use on my belt every waking hour. Only problem is, that I nearly lost my flashlight when it failed. The swivel is mostly plastic. Wouldn't buy another one despite great utility - no way of telling it's going to drop out until after it already has.