Turbo Heads for the Z3?

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
What turbo heads are available and which one's the best for the Z3 (Black)? Seems like most are in the $75 range... I may as well just get a Tigerlight for that price eh?

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
MTFD17,

From what I've heard, the SRTH is what you want (Steve Ryan Turbo Head) and it is sold by www.LPStactical.com. One person has said that it is "in a class of it's own." I don't know because I've never seen one in person. I'm not sure, but I think I head a complaint that the KT2 was heavy, and made the light too front heavy. Try doing a search on "KT1" and/or "KT2" on this forum.

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm... well for $90 i think id rather just pay a little more and buy a TL instead and leave the Z3 the way it is.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MTFD17 said:
Hmm... well for $90 i think id rather just pay a little more and buy a TL instead and leave the Z3 the way it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you're talking! Actually, you should really get both. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously, though, the TigerLight is a great light. I think it's one of the best values for the money going. And it THROWS! And it's bright! It has HA III on the body and gold contacts, a NIMH no memory 1 Hr. runtime battery, shock isolation on the LA, and it comes in a pretty reasonable size package for the long runtime and high brightness (275 lumens). Later you could get the SRTH, or M3T or something like that.

Just a thought.