New SureFire EB2 Incoming

hcd615

Enlightened
Ordered two (2) of the New SureFire EB2's today. I will have them tomorrow and will post photos.

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
tonkem, Bright Guy has them in stock.

However, I would recommend that you refrain from getting one just yet. It seems that some of them had their firmware flashed incorrectly, making the EB2 Tactical model behave like the Clicky.

hcd615

Enlightened
Sorry for the late reply.

So I got the lights.

-->> One I press on/off at a STEADY pace and HIGH mode each time.

-->> Other light being pressed at a STEADY pace goes to HIGH then LOW mode every other time.

Called SF and the rep said said it is faulty. Very friendly and helpful! I shipped it and it is back at SF as of today.

BTW - Tactical Versions

tonkem

Enlightened
Sorry for the late reply.

So I got the lights.

-->> One I press on/off at a STEADY pace and HIGH mode each time.

-->> Other light being pressed at a STEADY pace goes to HIGH then LOW mode every other time.

Called SF and the rep said said it is faulty. Very friendly and helpful! I shipped it and it is back at SF as of today.

BTW - Tactical Versions

Sorry to hear that, but I know Surefire will take care of you :)

hcd615

Enlightened
I dont want to mention any names but the rep was so pleasant that he is having a quick turnaround a a free box of batteries for my trouble!

tonkem

Enlightened
Now that is service! I sent a flickering E1L KX1 to surefire earlier this month, that I have had for years. Shipped out a new KX1B head with a fresh battery :)
I dont want to mention any names but the rep was so pleasant that he is having a quick turnaround a a free box of batteries for my trouble!