Clip Screw for Jetbeam TC-R2?

recDNA

Flashaholic
u6ubuqe4.jpg
Because I'm an idiot I lost one of the screws holding the pocket clip on my beloved (yes, I'm a sick puppy) TC-R2. Anybody know the correct terminology to describe it and where I might get one? Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

aau007

Enlightened
I think the Nitecore clip that everyone uses on Jetbeam lights has the same screw set. Worst case is to remove the remaining one and go to some machine shop to match the thread pattern to replace both screws.

Better way is to sell me your tcr2 at liquidation price so you can get rid of the problem. :naughty:

recDNA

Flashaholic
I think the Nitecore clip that everyone uses on Jetbeam lights has the same screw set. Worst case is to remove the remaining one and go to some machine shop to match the thread pattern to replace both screws.

Better way is to sell me your tcr2 at liquidation price so you can get rid of the problem. :naughty:

LOL, I really like my tcr2. It isn't a showpiece. It is an edc with plenty of hairline scratches. I lost the screw trying to tighten the clip cuz it fell out of my pocket. I think a new jetbeam wohld be a better alternative for you.

That said, I love it and wouldn't consider giving it up. I wish I bought 2 and kept one as a collectable. Beautiful, functional, and still does the job for me better than any other flashlight I own.

I just missed out on buying the aluminum version (01) in a marketplace sale. I couldn't get the seller to respond to questions.

Last edited:

nightshade

Enlightened
rec, I have a few spare JB clips. Each clip baggie has four screws. If you would like to send me a SASE, I will put two spare machine screws in the mail to you. No charge. All clips are now gone. Please read update below.

Edited to inform that I don't have any more JB clips, these did not last long and I simply don't have any left to give. Thanks everyone. :) 11-18-2013.

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
THANKS!
PM sent.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Wow, thanks! You are very generous and I appreciate it.
syva6uqy.jpg

recDNA

Flashaholic
Does anyone happen to know the specs of these screws?

recDNA

Flashaholic
Thanks to Nightshade and Flashkat I'm all set now! Heading off to work with the TC-R2 right where it belongs. Cheers to your generosity gentlemen! It's guys like you who make it such a pleasure and privilege to belong to CPF!

buhasuzu.jpg

BoarHunter

Newly Enlightened
These screws are standard M2 or M2.5, a good source for all these standard screws (not the exotic US screws !) are portable PCs and hard disk drive. Plenty of them, all length, many with Torx head and in stainless steel !

BoarHunter

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
These screws are standard M2 or M2.5, a good source for all these standard screws (not the exotic US screws !) are portable PCs and hard disk drive. Plenty of them, all length, many with Torx head and in stainless steel !

Thats good to know but I'm all set now. Thanks though...someone else may need the 411 eventually.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2