Anybody know where to send olight for warrenty repair

Blackbeard

Enlightened
I see a California address on website, not sure. Emailed them but no response so far. thanks

Streamer

Enlightened
I read a post just couple days ago in reference to poor warranty service UNLESS you purchased from a genuine Olight Dealer. The poster really blasted Olight for poor warranty and support. He couldn't get any response either.

Hope you have good luck with it.. Let us know what you find out.

inspirit

Newly Enlightened
My experience tells me that you could contact the dealer where you purchased the product for help, then you could turn to the manufactor for service if failed.

Capolini

Banned
I have three Olights, S10[L2],M22 AND M3X.

I made sure I was clear about the warranty before I purchased them. I bought them from Two different dealers. They both assured me that If I have any problems to send it to them[Dealer] and they will take care of my Torch, which is them sending it to China! I made sure that I bought them off of legitimate dealers so [hopefully!] there will be no issues.

Blackbeard

Enlightened
well I've sent several emails to these clowns and they never respond. Guess I'll call them tomorrow :poke:

GTiger

Newly Enlightened
I returned my defective i3s to the Amazon merchant I purchased from and they sent me a brand new one.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
well I've sent several emails to these clowns and they never respond. Guess I'll call them tomorrow :poke:

keep trying, try the cpf marketplace olight area too or f a ce bo ok - they tend to respond to them as everyone is watching !

have to say that when i needed them they replied to my emails quickly and they had the importer sort me out. asap.
i was very happy !

NorthernStar

Enlightened
I see a California address on website, not sure. Emailed them but no response so far. thanks

From which dealer did you buy your light? Try to contact the dealer/seller that you baught the light from in the first place to have the light repaired or replaced. If that fails you have the Olight section at CPF marketplace where you can post your inquiry.

blackFFM

Newly Enlightened

That's strange. I send them an email a couple days ago and they responded within minutes. They want me to send the light in.

Blackbeard

Enlightened
bought it from daily steals, so I'm not sure that will be any help going there. Its an M30 triton, with a quad die MCE, started acting funny than 1/2 the emitters quit now it puts out barely any light.

Emails not going in spam folder either, think they're just ignoring it, so maybe I'll try the Fcebk option

Last edited:

Blackbeard

Enlightened
cool, thanks for that idea, maybe I'll get a response now, very unhappy with this warranty issue, maybe they'll respond on fcebk so as not to look like a bad company.

inetdog

Enlightened
bought it from daily steals, so I'm not sure that will be any help going there. Its an M30 triton, with a quad die MCE, started acting funny than 1/2 the emitters quit now it puts out barely any light.

Emails not going in spam folder either, think they're just ignoring it, so maybe I'll try the Fcebk option

I also have an M30 which was a gift, so no recourse to dealer.
I dropped it (only once) while turned on.
Now it goes momentarily to high output then fades to very dim. Only one of the 4 emitters seems to be working.
I am willing to consider paying for repair, or just buying a replacement emitter module or other assembly.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

rje58

Enlightened
Hmmm.... sounds like maybe the subtitle to this thread might be: "Warning: Avoid the Olight M30" ?

Blackbeard

Enlightened
I finally got through to someone on facebook, waiting for their reply now on what to do. thanks for the help guys

Blackbeard

Enlightened
maybe I spoke too soon, still no answer from these guys. THere were a few decent olight deals recently, I passed due to this terrible customer service.

Blackbeard

Enlightened
Just to follow up; Spoke to rep at olight about 4 weeks ago, and sent the light in to their California location, they were unable to repair it or replace with same model, so they gave me choice of a couple of lights. I chose the M3-X for its throw(pretty damn good at that, seems to outhrow my TK41) and it arrived today. Took a little time for the process, but warranty was fufilled and I got a better model to boot, so evrything worked out in the long run. A good place to start in the future if you have probs and in the USA, is call their number on website.